Get the Inside Word on Business Schools.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 21,600 students to collect the information in the 2015 edition of the Best 296 Business Schools. This book gives you survey-driven profiles of the nation’s top business schools as well as detailed statistical information on additional programs accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you need to know when applying to b-school, including:
Direct Quotes from Students
• In-depth school profiles covering academics, campus life, and career services
• Snapshots of each school’s strengths in the classroom and beyond
Unique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 10 business schools in 11 categories, including Best Professors, Best Career Placement, and more
• Ratings for every school on Academic Experience, Admissions Selectivity, and Career Placement
Detailed Career Information
• Detailed school profiles, each including prominent alumni, average base starting salaries, and the top 5 employers hiring grads
• Candid feedback from students on neworking, internships, and recruitment
You’ll also get an easy-to-reference snapshot of each school’s admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, addresses, and other key information.