- 30 hours of live instruction
- In-class review of all SAT content
- Extensive guided practice of all test-taking strategies
- 4 full-length proctored practice SATs, 15 additional SATs and 2 practice ACTs
- Admissions and Financial Aid courses to help you research schools, organize your applications and maximize financial aid awards
- Online brush-up course so you can stay prepared right up to your test date
- Prep for the ACT too with free access to the Princeton Review ACT Self-Paced course (a $300 value) featuring video lessons covering all the concepts tested, drills, practice tests and exclusive test-taking strategies. All your materials are online, ready for you whenever you want to use them. You can repeat lessons, skip a topic and take practice tests on your own time.
- Additional online practice tools to study any time of the day or night
- PSAT PLUS: Comprehensive PSAT prep to ensure you’re prepared for both tests
- Explanations to all 125 questions in your PSAT practice exam
- 200-point score-improvement guarantee (see company guarantee policy)
Access to online content begins 10 days prior to the course start and lasts 120 days.
Benefit from the discipline and accountability of the traditional classroom experience, while learning and interacting with your peers.
You’ll work on your test-taking skills with a talented instructor who will keep you motivated, focused and on task.
Your teacher will provide feedback and illustrate challenging material with interesting and highly effective lessons.
You’ll prepare alongside other students in a dynamic group with lively discussions and collaborative drills.