- 30 hours of live instruction
- In-class review of all SAT content
- Extensive guided practice of all test-taking strategies
- 4 full-length proctored practice SATs, 15 additional SATs and 2 practice ACTs
- Admissions and Financial Aid courses to help you research schools, organize your applications and maximize financial aid awards
- Online brush-up course so you can stay prepared right up to your test date
- Prep for the ACT too with free access to the Princeton Review ACT Self-Paced course (a $300 value) featuring video lessons covering all the concepts tested, drills, practice tests and exclusive test-taking strategies. All your materials are online, ready for you whenever you want to use them. You can repeat lessons, skip a topic and take practice tests on your own time.
- Additional online practice tools to study any time of the day or night
- PSAT PLUS: Comprehensive PSAT prep to ensure you’re prepared for both tests
- Explanations to all 125 questions in your PSAT practice exam
- 200-point score-improvement guarantee (see company guarantee policy)
Access to online content begins 10 days prior to the course start and lasts 120 days.
Enjoy all the benefits of prepping in a small group with up to 4 students and the convenience to join class from anywhere.
Get extensive personal feedback based on your strengths and weaknesses and focus on what you need to master.
Interactive sessions in the Princeton Review online classroom
An expert instructor leads the lessons, engages you and assigns homework. Plus, making up a missed class is easy with access to digital recordings of each class session.
Want to study with friends or classmates? Make your own small-group course to prep at the most convenient time and place for you.
The best instructors
With the Princeton Review LiveOnline courses, the most talented Princeton Review teachers from coast to coast are just a click away.
The Princeton Review’s online platform
The Princeton Review state-of-the-art online classroom is powered by Blackboard Collaborate™, the leading provider of virtual learning solutions in higher education. This innovative technology features: