- 30 hours of live instruction
- In-class review of all SAT content
- Extensive guided practice of all test-taking strategies
- 4 full-length proctored practice SATs, 15 additional SATs and 2 practice ACTs
- Admissions and Financial Aid courses to help you research schools, organize your applications and maximize financial aid awards
- Online brush-up course so you can stay prepared right up to your test date
- Prep for the ACT too with free access to our ACT Self-Paced course (a $300 value) featuring video lessons covering all the concepts tested, drills, practice tests and exclusive test-taking strategies. All your materials are online, ready for you whenever you want to use them. You can repeat lessons, skip a topic and take practice tests on your own time.
- Additional online practice tools to study any time of the day or night
- PSAT PLUS: Comprehensive PSAT prep to ensure you’re prepared for both tests
- Explanations to all 125 questions in your PSAT practice exam
- 200-point score-improvement guarantee (see company guarantee policy)
Access to online content begins 10 days prior to the course start and lasts 120 days.
One dedicated Princeton Review expert, a maximum of 4 students per class and highly effective instruction tailored to meet your needs.
Get extensive personal feedback based on your strengths and weaknesses and focus on what you need to master.
Your own action plan
Thrive in a learning environment with a high level of student-teacher interaction.
Want to study with friends or classmates? Make your own small-group course to prep at the most convenient time and place for you.