You’ll prepare with other highly accomplished and motivated students and receive 60 hours of intensive instruction by the best Princeton Review teachers. SAT Honors covers a rigorous, advanced curriculum and is designed for students who are aiming for perfection. A minimum qualifying SAT score of 1850 is required to ensure you’ll prepare alongside students who are just as driven as you.
- A guaranteed score of at least 2100 on the SAT or your money back (see company guarantee policy)
- 60 hours of intensive instruction covering an advanced curriculum
- Extensive in-class prep for the most difficult questions on the test
- 5 full-length proctored SATs and 15 additional tests
- Access to 30 hours of additional self-guided online lessons to review what you learn in class
- The most experienced Princeton Review SAT instructors
- Admissions and Financial Aid courses to help you research schools, organize your applications, maximize financial aid and more
- PSAT PLUS: Comprehensive PSAT prep to ensure you’re prepared for both tests
- Explanations to all 125 questions in your PSAT practice exam
- A minimum qualifying SAT score of 1850 on a practice or real SAT (or a 185 on the PSAT) is required for admission
Access to online content begins 10 days prior to the course start and lasts 120 days.
Benefit from the discipline and accountability of the traditional classroom experience, while learning and interacting with your peers.
You’ll work on your test-taking skills with a talented instructor who will keep you motivated, focused and on task.
Your teacher will provide feedback and illustrate challenging material with interesting and highly effective lessons.
You’ll prepare alongside other students in a dynamic group with lively discussions and collaborative drills.