- 18 hours of live instruction
- 4 full-length proctored SATs to sharpen your pacing skills
- In-class review of test-taking strategies
- The study tools you need to practice on your own
- Access to our SAT Self-Paced course, with video lessons on every topic covered in class to review the content at your own pace
- Extensive additional online practice tools to practice any time of day or night
- Money-back guarantee (see company guarantee policy)
Access to online content begins 10 days prior to the course start and lasts 120 days.
Attend scheduled class sessions led by a Princeton Review expert and benefit from the same expert instruction and curriculum offered in the Princeton Review traditional in-person Ultimate courses.
Choose the schedule that fits your lifestyle and enjoy the freedom to join class from anywhere you happen to be. All you need is an Internet connection. Plus, you can access your course from any mobile device—laptop, tablet and smartphone.
Lively class sessions
An expert instructor leads the lessons, engages you and assigns homework. Plus, making up a missed class is easy with access to digital recordings of each class session.
Interactive learning environment
Ask questions and collaborate with classmates during drills and in-class practice sessions.
The best instructors
With our LiveOnline courses, the most talented Princeton Review teachers from coast to coast are just a click away.
The Princeton Review’s online platform
Our state-of-the-art online classroom is powered by Blackboard Collaborate™, the leading provider of virtual learning solutions in higher education. This innovative technology features: