Enjoy all the benefits of prepping in a small group with up to 4 students and the convenience to join class from anywhere.
Get extensive personal feedback based on your strengths and weaknesses and focus on what you need to master.
Interactive sessions in the Princeton Review online classroom
An expert instructor leads the lessons, engages you and assigns homework. Plus, making up a missed class is easy with access to digital recordings of each class session.
Want to study with friends or classmates? Make your own small-group course to prep at the most convenient time for you.
The best instructors
With the Princeton Review LiveOnline courses, the most talented Princeton Review teachers from coast to coast are just a click away.
The Princeton Review’s online platform
The Princeton Review state-of-the-art online classroom is powered by Blackboard Collaborate™, the leading provider of virtual learning solutions in higher education. This innovative technology features:
- breakout rooms for individual questions
- file sharing, screen sharing and instant chat to facilitate communication
- a virtual whiteboard to review lessons and problems step-by-step
- headsets equipped with microphones to allow for two-way verbal communication
- a polling tool to engage the class and provide fast feedback
- 30 hours of live instruction
- In-class review of all ACT content
- Extensive guided practice of all test-taking strategies
- 4 full-length proctored practice ACTs, 8 additional ACTs and 4 practice SATs
- Admissions and Financial Aid courses to help you research schools, organize your applications and maximize financial aid awards
- Online brush-up course so you can stay prepared right up to your test date
- Prep for the SAT too with free access to our SAT Self-Paced course (a $300 value) featuring video lessons covering all the concepts tested, drills, practice tests and exclusive test-taking strategies. All your materials are online, ready for you whenever you want to use them. You can repeat lessons, skip a topic and take practice tests on your own time.
- Additional online practice tools to study any time of the day or night
- A money-back, score-improvement guarantee (see company guarantee policy)