Benefit from the discipline and accountability of the traditional classroom experience, while learning and interacting with your peers.
You’ll work on your test-taking skills with a talented instructor who will keep you motivated, focused and on task.
Your teacher will provide feedback and illustrate challenging material with interesting and highly effective lessons.
- You’ll prepare alongside other students in a dynamic group with lively discussions and collaborative drills.
- 30 hours of live instruction
- In-class review of all ACT content
- Extensive guided practice of all test-taking strategies
- 4 full-length proctored practice ACTs, 8 additional ACTs and 4 practice SATs
- Admissions and Financial Aid courses to help you research schools, organize your applications and maximize financial aid awards
- Online brush-up course so you can stay prepared right up to your test date
- Prep for the SAT too with free access to the Princeton Review SAT Self-Paced course (a $300 value) featuring video lessons covering all the concepts tested, drills, practice tests and exclusive test-taking strategies. All your materials are online, ready for you whenever you want to use them. You can repeat lessons, skip a topic and take practice tests on your own time.
- Additional online practice tools to study any time of the day or night
- A money-back, score-improvement guarantee (see company guarantee policy)