- Proven, score-raising strategies
- 6 three-hour sessions taught by expert Kaplan teachers
- 10 full-length practice tests with score analysis
(4 proctored in class and 6 timed, online tests)
- Timed practice in class
- In-depth review of answers and explanations
- 50 hours of online instruction in 5 to 15-minute lessons
- Accessible via all mobile devices – smartphones, laptops, and tablets
- Higher Score Guarantee
The right teacher makes all the difference.
The foundation of Kaplan’s program is their team of expert SAT teachers. Each has second-to-none credentials and top SAT scores. Extensive training and development programs–through the Kaplan teacher certification program–ensure that our SAT teachers are authorities on interactive classroom instruction and individualized lesson planning.
Teachers inform parents throughout the process. As a parent, you want to know how your child is doing. With Kaplan, you receive reports with your child’s progress on course assignments and practice tests so you’ll know how your child is progressing
New and improved score analysis.
The Kaplan online student Smart Reports™ provide feedback on your student’s test performance. Track progress to zone in on critical areas of improvement, so your student can maximize study time and score higher.
Test prep that moves with you
Access your SAT online resources from any of your mobile devices: smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Take quizzes, watch video lessons, take full-length practice tests, and review Smart Reports. It’s now easier than ever to get a great score.
Kaplan gives you more.
- Comprehensive study materials, including an SAT lesson book and digital SAT flashcards
- College Admissions Zone, a one-stop resource to support your path to college, including researching colleges, unlocking financial aid, and more
- Personalized study plan, a customized SAT study guide that targets your weaknesses to help raise your SAT score faster